Approx. Rs 2,250 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Input Voltage||415V AC|
|Power Consumption||5VA / 1W|
|Operation Temperature||-10 to +55 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to +80 Deg C|
|Dimension||96 X 96 X 97.5 mm|
- Din sized enclosure
- Auto / Manual switch
- Front button for resetting in manual mode
- External potential free (zero volt /no voltage) terminal contacts for auto mode.
- LED indication for relay status
- Window displays the type of fault that has occurred during unhealthy condition
- Trip delay time and limits for each parameter can be set digitally
- All programs can be locked by removing short link across specified terminals
- Unwanted parameters can be by-passed as per user's choice.
- Relay can be configured to have NO or NC status during healthy condition
- Unit will retain fault till accepted in manual mode
- Monitors and trips the circuit after the set trip delay time when ever power unhealthiness (phase failure, phase sequence, phase unbalance under voltage or over voltage) occurs.
- Displays all the 3 phase voltages in a scrolling fashion during healthy condition.
- PVMD – Panel / Flush mounting
Other Technical Details:
- Function : Phase Unbalance,Phase Reversal,Phase Failure, Under Voltage, Under and Over Current Monitor and Control
- Control output : : 1c/o rated for 10A @ 250VAC /28VDC resistive load
Genera Trip setting:
- Voltage : ± 4V of display value
Mechanical Endurance :
- Phase Unbalance : 1-20 %( Adj.)
- Under Voltage : 5 to 100V AC
- Over Voltage : 5 to 100V AC
- Minimum sensing current : 0.5A
- Maximum setting current : 5A(Above 5A ->Ext.CT can be used,CT setting max.2500/5 in steps of 5)
- Trip time delay : 1 to 250secs settable for UB, OV, UV
- Trip time accuracy : ± 1% of set delay ±2sec.
- Phase Failure trip time delay : < 5 sec
- Phase Reverse trip time delay : Instantaneous
- Recovery Time : 2 sec Min.
- Power On Delay : 10 sec Max.
- Inrush current delay : 1 to 60secs settable
- Mode of Operation : Auto/Manual
- Humidity : MAX 85% RH @ 40 0°C
- Service life (under no load) : 106 operations minimum
- Rated frequency of operation : : 1800 ± 5% operations per hour max.
- Electrical life (under full load) : 105 operations minimum
- Insulation resistance : >100M ohm @ 500V DC
- Dielectric strength : 2.5KV AC, 50Hz for 1 minute. (Between current carrying& non-current carrying parts) 1.5KV AC, 50Hz for 1 minute. (Between contacts & control circuit) 750V AC, 50Hz for 1 minute. (Between non-continous relay contacts)
- Electrical connection : : Screw type terminals with self lifting clamps
Applications: Any 3 phase 4wire systems like motors, pumps, generators / distribution / MCC panels, air conditioners, elevators, cranes, escalators.